5.08.2006

The Plans

Today I'm going to try and do the following: plan for the week, teach 4 classes, work on class portfolio, do PM Academy, go to eye doctor, get weaker contacts, help Maria with calc??, eat dinner, play Necromunda.

We'll see how much I get done.

This weekend we saw Pickle! That was fun. He was in the area for a job and came to Lawrence with Jeff (his old roommate). He, Jeff, Newgen, Shannon, Jenette, and I played disc golf and ate at 75th Street Brewery. Good times.
PS: I am wearing my contacts today. Last time I did, I got so sick by the end of the day I wanted to puke. Better luck today hopefully.

3 comments:

Maria said...

any help would be great... ihave been so wrapped up in chem and micro that i am afraid that calc hasn't gotten n e better :(

Ookami Snow said...

if you ignore it the final may go away...

The Math Ninja said...

That's what I'm hoping for.