4.20.2009

Roses

This weekend was nice and productive, yet still rather relaxing. I did a bit of cleaning (the garage and our master bathroom), a bit of sewing (t-distribution plushies and some pillows), and some gaming (painted some halflings and played some BloodBowl).

Shannon and I even made some bread and dominated one of our rosebushes. While talking of rosebushes, I really don't like them. I wish they weren't in our back yard. Basically, that back 4' of our yard is useless because of the rosebushes. When your yard isn't huge, 4' is a lot. They make mowing a pain, playing football a pain, and just looking at them, well, unless they have roses, they just aren't that pretty. I don't know. I know that some people like them, so I don't wanna get rid of them, but I don't like them and I want to get rid of them. Maybe we can just move them to a different, less used part of the yard. How well do they transplant?

No comments: