5.15.2008

A Change in the Wind Says I


I just printed off a copy of my master report for someone besides me to proofread before I give it to my major professor to chew on. I printed all but the code, no one needs to proofread that. Included the code though, it is 76 pages long. I'm glad to be done writing and simulating. Now I just have to clean things up and make a presentation. Yay!

This is good because we have a start date for our jobs now, Monday June 16th. That is one month from tomorrow. Before that day, I will present my report, turn in a final copy, and buy a house.

Indeed the accepted our second offer. I am so excited. I really the like the house we are getting and the neighborhood and hopefully the new life as a whole! We are planning on closing on June 6th. Everything has been smooth so far, so we'll see what happens. Yay.

P.S. My aunt from NJ should be here soon. yay!

No comments: