11.29.2006

Maybe I'll give you a failing grade.

So, as you can see, yesterday, it was really warm. Set a new records it looks like. I wore a hoodie to school in the morning and was sweating a lot by the time I got to my office. It's really absurd to have it be 70+ in late November. After Thanksgiving and you could wear shorts outside and be comfortable (and not be Pickle).













Today on the other hand, and well, the next few days as well, the weather is completely different. It's really really cold. So cold that I really should have worn my Broncos hat to school. But don't be fooled, tomorrow I will wear it and my ears will not want to jump off my head and hide in my coat pockets.

**Really, it's not that cold. I'm sure Julia and Pickle have had much colder days already. It's just that a 40+ degree drop in temperature from one day to the next makes it feel really really cold.**

No comments: