3.30.2005

2.24! Holy Zombie Jesus!

Gas is expensive...and in reaction to such outrageous prices...I will begin car-pooling. Yes, I shall begin saving money, not what there is only 39 school days left for me. But it is never to late to begin. It will also help the environment (a word I still sound out EN-VI-RON-MENT to spell...). Actually, its a by-product of Jessica moving to St. Mary's. Memory used to car pool with her, and now that they don't she is looking for another. Sigh...almost as happy as it sounded. Eh...still cheaper.

In other news...this make two consecutive (school) weeks in a row with Game Nite. Crazy.

Yesterday Morning: 6 (a high!)
This Morning : -1
This Afternoon: 0


I don't remember Yesterday afternoon...I went to class instead of home and I apparently don't count as well when I'm on my way to school.

On to more edible things.

No comments: